Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LiveBinders

Submitted by Lisa Beall of NOACSC

URL:
http://www.livebinders.com/welcome/education?showsubtab=education

How a teacher could use this resource in their classroom:
Students can upload work to keep items organized and self monitor their growth.  We all know that papers get lost.  This website helps keep everything neatly organized.

Teachers can also create a professional development eportfolio to track all professional development needed for teacher evaluations and licenses renewal.  I would like to explore this and start one for myself.

This resource would be of most use for teachers of:
Any grade level

Cost to use this resource:
Free, with some options for paid subscriptions

This resource would be best for:
collecting presentational writing samples, collecting interpersonal writing samples, collecting interpretive reading samples, collecting interpretive listening samples, organizing or hosting digital student work samples, I believe one can upload audio files

Other comments:
I created a Live Binder while studying for my Master's but that has been at least 4 years ago. I liked the idea and ease of use. I'm sure there are many, more updated features. As mentioned I think I'll play around with the live binder again by making myself a professional binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment